Puppy Foundation Life Skills (up to 7 months) Price: £75 (6x 1 hour sessions)
Our small puppy group classes focus on building a fantastic bond with your pup. We focus on 4 key areas that help you to shape your puppy into a dog to be proud of. These are:
- – Confidence
- – Bond building
- – Learning to listen
- – Learning to make great choices
Within these 4 areas we will focus on key skills such as building a great recall, being comfortable with new things, loose lead walking, teaching a drop cue and many, many more.
- Includes puppy life skills resources pack.
Classes running from: Friday October 26th 2018 (limited slots currently available at 17:45 and 19:00).
For more details:
Puppy Paws (puppy or new adult dog). Price: £45 for one hour, £70 for two or £90 for three hour home sessions
Get your puppy/new dog off to the best possible start with key skills and confidence building fun!
- Includes personalised pup training plan with video demos
Tricksy Paws Price: £35/hour
A one hour class at home teaching fun and safe tricks! Tricks are great for building confidence, drive and developing a great bond between you and your dog!
- Includes personalised step-by-step trick guide
Perfect Paws (all breeds and ages welcome – puppies must have had all vaccinations). Price: £8/30 mins
These 30 minute group workshops work on a specific but common doggie challenge e.g pulling on the lead or recall. Come along to one of our Saturday morning workshops in Bromley. Topic of the week and location will be announced by email each week. Click here to sign up to our mailing list.
- Included weekly fact sheet
Pesky Paws Price: £110 (up to 2 hours)
These one-to-one consultations are suitable for pups with more challenging behaviours or several behaviours that need addressing. Example include severe separation anxiety, aggression towards dogs or other people, compulsive behaviours such as light chasing, spinning
- Includes a free 20 minute phone consultation to address you and your dog’s needs and discuss what you would like to focus on in your training.
- Initial face-to-face consultation in your home with your dog and those involved in their training (up to 2 hours)
- Personalised training plan (including video demos) and ongoing email support
- Additional face-to-face consultations: £50/hour
Paws Abroad Price: £40/hour
These online consultations are for dogs and their owners who live outside of London/Kent and even abroad.
- Includes a free 20 min skype or email consult to address you and your dog’s needs and discuss what you would like to focus on in your training
- A skype consultation or web call (dependent on client facilities) with demo available.
- Additional online consultations £40 per hour.
- Personalised training plan sent via email